924 50 Year
- Production: Total 1014-1015 cars. 589 to West Germany, 425 to RoW.
Total 500 cars.
- Production date: July 1981 to September 1981.
- Factory order number: M402.
- Sold during the year 1982.
- Produced to celebrate Porsche's 50th anniversary as car designers,
computed from the inauguration of their original consulting office in Stuttgart.
- Also called: "50 Jahre Porsche/Weissach", "50 year anniversary car", "50th Jubilee",
"Jubiläumsmodell 50 Jahre Porsche", "50 Jahre Porsche-Konstruktionen"
- Painted in pewter metallic (zinnmetallic).
- Casting spoke rims 6Jx15 with 205/60 HR15 tires.
- Rear spoiler
- Tinted glasswork
- Electric outside mirrors.
- Black interior with beige carpets.
- Black leather seats with F. Porsche autograph on the headrest.
- Black/silver seat center in front and back.
- Door boards black/silver.
- Cassette containers
- 4 spokes leather steering wheel
- Antenna and loudspeaker
- Electric window lifters
- Optional: Removable roof.