Porsche 924 France
- Production: 100 to France.
- Production date: September 1978 to October 1978 (1979?).
- Factory order number: M427.
- There were two different equipment specifications, F01 and F02.
- Also see 924 Limited Edition (M426).
- Painted in Dolomite Grey metallic.
- Black and silver body stripe on the sides and on the back.
- Black interior with black carpets.
- Door panels: black leatherette / black pin stripe velour (EM7).
- Black leatherette seats with center part in black pin stripe velour (EM6).
F01 consisted of:
- Tinted windscreen and side glass.
- Rear wiper.
- Driver's electric door mirror.
- Rear fog light.
F02 consisted of F01 plus:
- Light alloy 6J x 14 wheels with black centres and 185/70HR14 tyres.
- A leather steering wheel.
- Electric windows.
- Two stereo speakers and a manual aerial and wiring for a radio.
- Anti-roll bars front and rear.