Porsche 924 M471
- Production: 100? to US
- Production date: 1980.
- 924 equipped with the M471 Handling Package or Sport Group Package (S Option).
- Suitable in SCCA D-Production racing.
- See also the 924 Turbo M471
- In January 1979 it was announced that Porsche would build 100 special 924s with the 928's four-wheel disc breakes,
15-inch wheels and stiffer springs and shocks to be used as a basis for D Production racers.
The design studie was carried out under type number 933, this program never progressed?
- Euro Turbo ventilated disc brakes all-round.
- 5-bolt cast "spider web" alloy wheels with Pirelli P6 tires.
- Sport chock absorbers.
- Euro Turbo specification anti-roll bars (front 23mm and rear 14mm).
- Four-spoke leather stearing wheel.
- 'S' decal on the engine hood? (optional?).