Porsche 924 Rally
- Production: 1+1 ?
- Production date: 1978-1979
- See also 924 Turbo Rally and 924 Carrera GTS Rally
- 924 Turbo hybrid with rear disc brakes and uprated chassis.
- 1979 Monte Carlo Rally, ended 26 January.
- Intended to be a 924 Turbo model, but it was not homologated until a week later.
- Driven by Jürgen Barth with Roland Kussmaul as co-driver.
- Placed 20th overall, 4th in its class.
- Car number 40, registration: LB-ZL 366
- Was later fitted with turbo engine.
- Australian Repco Rally, July 1979.
- Car prepared by Porsche importer Alan Hamilton.
- Driven by Jurgen Barth with Roland Kussmaul as co-driver.
- The first victory for a Porsche 924 in its class (2-litre), 8th place overall.
- Car number 8, registration: ANK 727
Barth/Kussmaul at the 1979 Monte Carlo Rally.
Barth/Kussmaul at the 1979 Australian Repco Rally.