Porsche 924 Weissach
- Production: 400 to US.
- Production date: Mars 1981 to April 1981.
- Factory order number: M459.
- Similar specification as on the European Le Mans but loaded with even more useful options.
- Painted in Pewter (platinum) metallic color.
- Black 924 logo on the door sills.
- Turbo rear spoiler.
- Tyres and rims are 205/60 with spoke pattern (ATS).
- Removable sunroof.
- Rear gravel deflector.
- Electrically adjustable exterior mirrors.
- Brown interior with beige carpets.
- The covering of the doors are striped black and beige and has the word "Porsche" in plastic punched on it.
- Sports bucket seats, light tan tweed inlay and dark brown tweed side bolsters and headrests.
- Leather-covered steering-wheel and shift boot.
- Electric window lifters.
- Air conditioning.
An advertisement showing the Porsche 924 Weissach.
Pewter metallic color with turbo wheels and spoiler.
Brown interior with brown carpets.