Porsche 924 Carrera GT Le Mans
- Production: 4.
- Production date: 1980.
- Max power (bhp/rpm): 320/7000
- Max torque (nm/rpm): 380/4500
- Internal factory number: 939
- 1 test car + 3 race cars.
- Start: 4pm Saturday June 14
- Finnish: 4pm Sunday June 15
- Car no 2 in Le Mans '80
- 12th place overall
- Andy Rouse, GB / Tony Dron, GB
- Car no 3 in Le Mans '80
- 13th place overall
- Derek Bell, GB / Al Holbert, USA
- Car no 4 in Le Mans '80
- 6th place overall
- Manfred Schurti, FL / Jürgen Barth, D
- Shipped after the race to the workshop of Al Holbert in Warrington, Pennsylvania.
- Repainted in the Holbert blue, red and yellow colors.
- It completed in the Daytona 24 Hours in February 1981, stopped by a failed head gasket.
- See also Holbert GTR - Space Frame Chassis
- One of the cars was upgraded in 1981 to the 924 GTP and another car become the 924 GT.
Car no 4.
Car no 2.
Car no 4 was shipped to US and repainted in Holbert colors.