Porsche 924 Carrera GTS
- Production: 59 (Including 15 Club Sport cars).
- Production date: Feb-April 1981.
- Max power (bhp/rpm): 245/6250
- Max torque (nm/rpm): 330/3500
- Internal factory number: 937.
- Painted in Indischrot (G8G8).
- Widened fender in front in fiberglass.
- Flared wings in the back in fiberglass.
- Doors and engine hood in fiberglass.
- All panes made of glass-like Resardlayered material.
- Spoiler in front in fiberglass with air circulation for brake cooling.
- Increased tail spoiler.
- Wheels in front 7J x 16" in the back 8J x 16" forged (like 911 turbo).
- Removed sound dampening.
- Black felt interior with 935 racing seats.
- Battery box was placed in the spare-wheel well.
- Spare-wheel was accommodated in a downward bulge at the extreem rear.
- Motor Type: M31/60
- Gearbox Type: G31/30
- 40% Limited slip differential.
- 1,0 bar turbocharger boost.
- Brake in front and in the back type 911 turbo.
The first 50 cars lined up forhomologation inspection.
924 Carrera GTS Club Sport
924 Carrera GTS Group B
924 Carrera GTS Rallye