Porsche 924 Carrera GTS Rallye
- Production: ?
- Production date: Spring of 1981.
- Internal factory number: 937.
- See also 924 Rallye and 924 Turbo Rallye
- 245-280 hp
- Underbody protection.
- Suspension raised.
- Roll bar.
- 1981 Tour de Cors, started 30 April
- Debut of the 924 Carrera GTS on a WRC event.
- Jacques Almeras car: number 19, registration S-EK 2805
- Failed to finish.
- Walter Röhrl/Christian Geistdorfer car: number 1, S-EK 8747
- Raced during 1981.
- Röhrl raced in a number of European rallies (he won three).
- Röhrl entered several European Championship events in 1981.
- Only run six rallies.
- Germany's Rallye Championship
- Works-prepared 924 Carrera GTS
- Prepared privately by Schmidt Motorsport.
- Metz Rally, first rally with the car, finished 2nd.
- Hessen Rally, June 1981, finished 1st.
- Serengeti-Safari Rally, finished 1st.
- Vorderpfalz Rally, finished 1st.
- Hunsrück Rallye
- 1982 Monte (100th WRC event)
- Jürgen Barth/Roland Kussmaul car: French-registered "4171 SG 34".
- 10th place, 2nd in Group B
- 1982 Boucles de Spa.
- Gitanes-sponsored Group 4 Carrera GTS
- Driven by Jacky Ickx
Walter Röhrl driving the works-prepared 924 Carrera GTS Rallye car.
A 924 Carrera GTS at the 1982 Monte Carlo.