Porsche 924 Space Frame Chassis
- Production: ?
- Production date: 1981-1984 ?
- Max power (bhp/rpm): 375/6500 ?
- Max torque (nm/rpm): 405/5600 ?
- Full space-frame chassis built by Holbert Racing with 924 Carrera GTR components.
- See also the successor 944 Turbo GTR.
- Driven by Doc Bundy in the SCCA TransAm series.
- 2nd in the total point standing.
- 1st at Sears Point California '82
- 1st in Portland '82
- 2nd at Sears Point '82
- 3rd in Seattle '82
- A new car was built in 1983 in Holberts workshop, sold to Paul Miller.
- Raced in '83 in the GTO class.
- Also raced in '84 and '85 in Trans-am by Paul Miller, 1st at Mosport and Lime Rock.
- 2.25 liter engine.
- In 1984 J. Schneider/E. Forbes-Robinson won GTU class in the Double 3 Hours event at the Watkins Glen racetrack.
Photo of the car from Mosport September '81