Porsche 924 Carrera GT Prototype
- Production: 3.
- Production date: 1979.
- Internal factory number: 937
- Three different turbo based prototypes.
- One was shown in September at the 1979 Frankfurt Show as a 'styling exercise'.
- Normal engine hood without air intake.
- Polished disc style wheels.
- Red interior with red sports seats, no rear seats.
- 4-point belts fixed to the rear shelf.
- Other variations on the theme was:
- With snorkel air intake on hood.
- Black fuchs.
- 2 Part rear bumper.
- Normal front seats, but still no rear seats.
- Another six final prototypes was created in 1980: Chassis numbers: 93BN700001-00006, Engine type: M31/50, Gearbox type: G31/03
The 1979 Frankfurt Show car.
The snorkel air intake is shown on this car.
Same car as the one above from a different angle.
Normal engine hood and black fuchs wheels.