Porsche 924 Turbo Rally
- Production: 4-5 (including the 924 Rally car).
- Production date: 1978-1981
- 924 Turbo was homologated February 1979
- See also 924 Rally and 924 Carrera GTS Rally
- More Info: Excellence October 1991.
- 180hp with 80% differential at the safari rally.
- Two car team to the 1979 Safari Rally, 12 to 16 April.
- First event with a turbocharger.
- Before the event they practiced for more than 3000 miles in Kenya with the two cars.
- Jürgen Barth/Roland Kussmaul car: number 20, registration: LB-ZL 366.
- Alex Janda car: number 26, registration: WÜ-S 554
- Both cars failed to finish.
- Rhine-Hesse Rally 1979.
- One of the heats in the 1979 German Rally Championship
- Barth competed in his first German rally for more than ten years
- Christa Herrmann as co-driver.
- Monte Carlo 1980
- Barth car: number 27
- 19th place overall
- Monte Carlo 1981
- Barth/Kussmaul car: number 32, registration LB-NW 317
- 96th place, retired.
- Antibes Rally 1981
- Barth car: number 9, registration LB-NW 317
The Alex Janda car at the Safari Rally 1979.
Metz Rally 1981
Antibes Rally 1981
Advert for Shell motor oil - Monte Carlo rally 1981.
Interior of the 1981 Monte Carlo Rally machine.