Porsche 944 Celebration
- Production: 880-930 (See notes for details).
- Production date: July 1987 to September 1987.
- Factory order number: M757
- Produced to celebrate the 100000th Porsche 944 rolling of the Neckarsulm production line.
- Production of black version: 100 to West Germany, 250 to US, 73 to RoW.
- Production of silver version: 100 to West Germany, 250 to US, 157 to RoW.
- 30 cars to UK.
- In US it was launched as the "944 Special Edition" celebrating the 250000th Porsche 911 produced.
- Also called "944 Studio" and "944 (Silver) Anniversary".
- Priced at DM65900.
- Two different paintings were available: Zermatt Silver metallic and Satin Black metallic.
- Integral fog lamps at the front.
- Removable electrically tilting sunroof.
- Side strips between the wheels.
- Rear window wiper.
- Front wheels: 16" 7J telephone dials with 205/55VR16
- Rear wheels: 16" 8J telephone dials with 225/50VR16
- Black leatherette, grey/maroon 'Studio' cloth and silver grey carpeting.
- A plaque in the car.
- Split rear seats backs.
- Automatic heating control.