Porsche 944 S2 PCGB
- Porsche Club Great Britain, 12 races.
- Steve Kevlin was the champion 1989 in a 944 S2.
- Car prepared by AFN Ltd.
- Championship sponsored by BFGoodrich.
- 8 class B victories and 3 second places.
- First time the championship had not been won by a 911.
- Steve Kevlin also won the championship1990 in a 944 S2 Cabriolet.
- Competed in Class B.
- David Warnock won the title in 1991 in a 944 S2.
- The championship was now called Frank Shorter Castrol Pirelli Supercup.
Steve Kevlin in the 1989 S2 Coupé.
Steve Kevlin in the 1990 S2 Cabriolet.